Wednesday 27 July 2016

C: Jesus Will Not Return

The OBJECTIVE of this argument is to prove that Prophet Jesus will NOT come back in this world again. Also, No one else , will come in his name  either. Jews and Christians will remain with their wrong beliefs and claims , till the end of the world. Only on the day of Judgment, Allah , Himself will resolve all disputes. The only option for People of Book is to turn to Quran and Believe in the REAL JESUS and discard the wrong beliefs of a Mythical Jesus.
..............................................................

Surah Mariyam

19:11So Zakariya came out to his people from him chamber: He told them by signs to celebrate God's praises in the morning and in the evening.
19:12(To his son came the command): "O Yahya! take hold of the Book with might": and We gave him Wisdom even as a youth,
19:13And piety (for all creatures) as from Us, and purity: He was devout,
19:14And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious.
19:15So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)!

And,
19:29But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
19:30He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
19:31"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
19:32"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
19:33"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

The above 3 things are NORMAL STATES for everyone. Being born, die and then raise on the day of Qayamah.

When on the day of Qayamah Prophet Isa is talking to Allah in Surah Al Maida ( 5:116- 120), he is in state 3...being RAISED . So when did he die? Its a mystery for Muslims and Christians, equally. He didn't die on the cross as Christians believes as Quran claims Ma Qataluhu wa Ma salbuhu. he was not killed , not crucified.( 4:157) So Allah knows better. We must not speculate on it.These are all stories , probably based on Bible which is not reliable for Muslims.

Also remember the Promises of Allah or the Life -time Planning for Prophet Isa a.s. I discussed earlier. There is no promise that says " I will send you again in the world, again" ( so that you can correct the beliefs of your followers)

3:55  And (then unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (54)
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee
and raise thee to 
and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme;
I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith, to the Day of Resurrection;
then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment